Jun 13, 2008

Should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks drop from the overhead area.

I ride in the front carriage on the way to work. About 10 of us do and we all have regular seats, even if an old train pulls up and the seating is different we pretty much know where everyone's going to sit. It's just an unspoken seating rule I guess. The carriage is pretty empty so whatever.

Now we have a new couple joining us. The lady is mental. She stands right where the door pulls up and races to get on, stares everyone down like it's a platform stand-off. Apparently I took her seat 2 days ago, she was quite upset...huffing and puffing "I wanted the window seat" she whinged. Gees lady, it's a train, sit wherever it's not a plane, no-one booked a seat.

Then I heard her say after a huge sigh, "Can't get much cramped than this on a bloody plane."

Ok, so you think you are on a plane.

Hey lady, piss off.

No comments: