Jun 10, 2008

I know what you're trying to do


I've been chipping away at my Myer giftcard. I made a purchase that just about used up everything that was left on the card and the sales girl hands this back to me. Ten cents?? She says store policy won't let her give me the money in coin. More like Myer is counting on me not being bothered to cash in that 10c... me and everyone else in the country with a giftcard. Greedy pricks! On principle I am going to annoy them back by making sure I pay for my next purchase by using that card, in conjunction with cash. I hope the staff's time and effort is worth more than 10c.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Nice of them to put the sticker on the card to remind you. Jerks. I can't wait for you to use it.

Anonymous said...

I have 3 cards with under 3.50 on them. I'll try and go buy it up when its mega busy...and pick the most popular line.

fun times.