Jun 1, 2008

Hey Roberto!

So yeah, spam is annoying but I had to follow this one up, at least it was different to the "Hi I found your email on that dating site. I'm sitting here in the internet caffe. Don't reply to this email because my boyfriend doesn't know about it..." Anyway, take a look:


And yeah, there is a letter but it's pretty long. In a nutshell it talks about how he can speak all these languages and composes music. He lives in France with his rich parents, doesn't give a shit about school or work but has spent all his life looking for a bride and hanging out with receptionists at Parisian hotels.
 
As soon as his special lady gets to France, he'll knock her up so the government is forced to give her residency. ROMANTIC! He has a brother too...ladies!

"I don't know which language you speak, but we might communicate in english, or in french." 

And then

"I wanted to find my future bride abroad because women of western europe are too materialist, superficial and conformist in general. And i love the way some foreign languages sound, even if i don't understand a word, i'm interested in the differences of my future partner. I will be pleased to kiss your neck, hands and other parts during our intimate moments of life while listening to you telling me words in your native language. I will find that cute, because my own languages bores me "

Followed by a long passage about feet (also he says it's not a fetish), he's not that interested in 'tits and holes'.

The most romantic line of all:

"You won't ever be able to pretend to love me because you have experienced life with me and know the name of my parents or jackets."

Mmmmmm....jackets. 

Hey Roberto, how about you get your rich parents to buy you a bride?


3 comments:

Blind Kid Seeks said...

He names his jackets?

Roberto is Awesome! Crazy Awesome!

Hayley said...

He said I had to pay my own way to France. Rude!

Hayley said...

PS I name my jackets too. There's faux faux, sheep face, leather lady...