Jun 22, 2008


Dear incompetent sales person who fried my external hard drive: 150 music albums, 2 years of photo's, about 20 client files, and 4 years of university assignments.

I just wanted to let you know how lucky you are that I was in so much shock that I didn't outwardly express to you how much what you just did in 0.2 seconds felt like you had just reached into my body through my mouth and pulled out my entire large intestine, and then dragged me around like a three year old choking their new puppy on a lead.
I'll see you and your manager next friday.

Kind Regards,
Mighty Pissed Off at Your Fucking Dumb Ass

2 comments:

Blind Kid Seeks said...

oh .. oh ... ohhhhh

OUCH!

I can actually hear the sound the flesh tearing as you tear the people responsible, some new Arseholes.

Hayley said...

That is FUCKED! Please update us on Friday