Aug 20, 2008

Get away from me

Am I wearing one of these badges?



NO!!!!

So why, when I was addressing a package at the post office does a guy come up to me and say, "Excuse me, I want to send some money to India, where are the forms?"

"Uhhhh?"

"Where are the forms?"


Then today while I was at officeworks minding my own business photocopying a bunch of stuff amongst a herd of people doing the same, do people single me out and ask, "Excuse me, where do I put the money in the machine?", "Excuse me, how do I make this go from A5 to A4?", "Excuse me, do you have the date?", "Excuse me, do you sell diaries?"

I'm not even wearing a uniform....what is going on?

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Maybe people are just getting lazy and walking up to whoever is closest. Or maybe they're retarded.

I swear this happens to me allllll the time.